Child Care Leave-Waiving of age restriction for mentally challenged/disabled children
No. 1301 8/6/2009-Estt.(L)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
(Department of Personnel and Training)
New Delhi, dated the 3rd March, 2010
Subject: Implementation of Governnient's decision on the recommendations of the Sixth Central Pay Commission Child Care Leave-Waiving of age restriction of 18 years for Government servant having mentally challenged/disabled children
The undersigned is directed to refer to DOP&T OM No. 13018/2/2008- Estt.(L), dated 11.9.2008 on the subject mentioned above and to say that this Department has been receiving various references regarding waiving of the age restriction of 18 years in respect of disabled/mentally challenged children for grant of Child Care Leave to women employees. The matter has been considered in consultation with Ministry of Finance and it has been decided to permit Child Care Leave to women employees with disabled children upto the age of 22 years for a maximum period of 2 years (i.e 730 days) subject to the
other conditions stipulated by the Government in this regard from time to time.
However, it is stressed that CCL cannot be demanded as a matter of right and under no circumstances can any employee proceed on CCL without prior approval of the Leave sanctioning authority. Disabled Child having a minimum disability of 40% is elaborated in the Ministry of Social Justice and
Empowerment Notification No. 16- 18197-NI.1, dated 1.6.200 1 (copy enclosed).
Documents relating to the handicap as specified in the Notification, as well as a certificate from the Government Servant regarding dependency of the child on the Govt servant would have to be submitted by the employee. The Child Care Leave would be permitted only if the child is dependent on the Government servant.
Director (P&A) SOURCE;GEN
- ► 2016 (858)
- ► 2015 (959)
- ► 2014 (858)
- ► 2013 (649)
- ► 2012 (453)
- ► 2011 (437)
- REVISED OVERTIME ALLOWANCE TO CG EMPLOYEES
- Declaration of Holiday on 14th April, 201& Birthda...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE ----DETAILS OF DECISION...
- NATIONAL ANOMALY COMMITTEE MEETING
- Revision of pension in respect of Personnel Below ...
- Clarification on encashement of leave alongwith LT...
- LTC CLARIFICATION FOR NEW RECRUITS
- Proceedings of the Steering Committee of JCM-III l...
- Sixth Central Pay Commission's recommendations - r...
- Core banking services at post offices
- Release of additional instalment of Dearness Allow...
- FLASH NEWS FROM SECRETARY GENERAL OF CONFEDERATION...
- Special Recruitment Drive to fill SC/ST/OBC posts ...
- Child Care Leave-Waiving of age restriction for me...
- Encashment of 10 days earned leave alongwith LTC b...
- Particulars Taxable/Non-Taxable Exemption/Rebate L...
- Recruitment on Deputation basis -NOTIFICATION
- Promotion at the level for JS and above - Revised ...
- New Income tax slab for the year 2010-2011
- ▼ March (19)
LATEST NEWS ON LTC
LATEST NEWS ON DEARNESS ALLOWANCE
RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL STAFF
REDUCE RETIREMENT AGE FOR NEW CENTRAL EMPLOYEES FROM 1/1/2016 NO PROPOSAL TO INCREASE RETIREMENT AGE FOR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES J&K govt increases retirement age from 58 to 60 Employees to get pension payment order soon after retirement RAISE THE RETIREMENT AGE TO 65 YEARS Central govt employees’ retirement age to be extended by 2 years to 62 Union government wants retirement age 62 Cabinet decision to increase retirement age deferred Govt not considering to raise retirement age to 62 yrs
MACPS/ACPS for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Regarding MACP Scheme - treatment of employees appointed through LDCE/GDCE against Promotee Quota vacancies at par with those selected against DR/LDCE quota vacancies —reg. CENTRAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES DEMANDS ON MACP MODIFIED ASSURED CAREER PROGRESSION SCHEME FOR MULTI TASKING STAFF Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees SUMMARY RECORD OF DISCUSSIONS HELD DURING THE THIRD MEETING OF THE JOINT COMMITEE ON MACPS LATEST FAQ ON MACP FOR CENTRAL GOVT EMPLOYEES